We need you because…
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a project manager (multiple projects) or equivalent work experience
- You are familiar with the Microsoft Office suite
- You are autonomous and have a strong sense of initiative
- You have the ability to manage change
- You are a structured person and you like to manage several projects at once
- You are fluent in English and French (spoken and written)
- You would like to deepen your knowledge concerning the development of interactive training combining games, video and 2D or 3D animation within our team
- You will assess, set up projects and develop their structure (apply the pardeux methodology)
- You will plan the project’s milestones and rigorously follow-up on the production and validation stages
- You will plan meetings and follow-ups with clients
- You will set up timelines and coordinates of deliverables
- You will monitor invoicing
- You will have the opportunity to work remotely or at our new office in Longueuil
What we expect from you
Being a part of the pardeux family means we expect you to be an ambassador of our values | Creativity | Quality | Collaboration | Success | and that you grow both professionally and personally.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion
At pardeux, we value the diverse personalities of all our collaborators, and we encourage you to be unique! We expect equality for all team members, regardless of their culture, religion, sex, sexual orientation, handicap, identity, gender expression or age. Being in constant evolution, we encourage people from all horizons to apply so that they may grow in a company that highly values respect.
Do you want to be part of our great team?
We are waiting for your resume!