We need you because…
- You have a background in graphic design or relevant work experience
- You use your artistic edge to create varied and attractive visual identities
- You master the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc.) and Figma
- You know all about user experience (UX)
- You are a structured person and enjoy working on several projects at once
- You are fluent in English and French (spoken and written)
- You would like to deepen your knowledge with regards to the development of several interactive products combining games, video and 2D or 3D animation within our team
- You will create wireframes, navigation prototypes, as well as ensure visual quality control on the created modules
- You will turn a script into a storyboard by creating models, illustrations, or by processing and editing photos, within the project’s parameters
- You could participate in photo shoots for which you will have created the media specifications!
- You will have the opportunity to work remotely or at our new office in Longueuil
What we expect from you
Being a part of the pardeux family means we expect you to be an ambassador of our values | Creativity | Quality | Collaboration | Success | and that you grow both professionally and personally.
Equity, diversity, and inclusion
At pardeux, we value the diverse personalities of all our collaborators, and we encourage you to be unique! We expect equality for all team members, regardless of their culture, religion, sex, sexual orientation, handicap, identity, gender expression or age. Being in constant evolution, we encourage people from all horizons to apply so that they may grow in a company that highly values respect.
Do you want to be part of our great team?
We are waiting for your resume!